On this episode of Sports Tonight, I was joined by BSL Sports Media Analyst Joe Lucia.
– Background on Joe’s work with Awful Announcing.
– Recent changes with ESPN Radio…
– Sports Media in the COVID environment…
– Bill Simmons and The Ringer…
– Recent cuts at The Athletic
You can listen to the show here.
You can discuss the show on the BSL Board here.
Chris Stoner founded Baltimore Sports and Life in 2009. He has appeared as a radio guest with 1090 WBAL, 105.7 The Fan, CBS 1300, Q1370, WOYK 1350, WKAV 1400, and WNST 1570. He has also been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Business Journal, and PressBox (TV). As Owner, his responsibilities include serving as the Managing Editor, Publicist, & Sales Director.