Joined by my colleagues Mike Randall, and Jamie Sieck; we discussed:
– Overview of the Ravens cap situation
– What to do with Orlando Brown?
– What’s the primary thing you want to see the Ravens address this off-season?
– Of the existing FA’s, who is your Top 3in desire to retain?
– What do the Ravens have with their young WR’s?
– Who is a name that is currently projectable to the Ravens draft position (27th) which intrigues you?
You can listen to the show here.
You can discuss the show here.
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.
Chris Stoner founded Baltimore Sports and Life in 2009. He has appeared as a radio guest with 1090 WBAL, 105.7 The Fan, CBS 1300, Q1370, WOYK 1350, WKAV 1400, and WNST 1570. He has also been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Business Journal, and PressBox (TV). As Owner, his responsibilities include serving as the Managing Editor, Publicist, & Sales Director.