On this episode of The Bank, Mike Randall, Jamie Sieck, and myself give our thoughts on the Ravens after the 2021 NFL Draft.
– Bateman and Oweh… our thoughts?
– 3rd round selections… Ben Cleveland, and Brandon Stephens
– 4th & 5th round selections…. Tylan Wallace, Shaun Wade, Daelin Hayes, Ben Mason
– Updated Depth chart… 2-3 QB’s? 6 or 7 WRs? 9 or 10 Lineman?
– Ravens finalized Villanueva to take over RT..
– What is your current take on the Ravens headed to the Summer?
You can listen to the show here.
You can discuss the show here.
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.
Chris Stoner founded Baltimore Sports and Life in 2009. He has appeared as a radio guest with 1090 WBAL, 105.7 The Fan, CBS 1300, Q1370, WOYK 1350, WKAV 1400, and WNST 1570. He has also been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Business Journal, and PressBox (TV). As Owner, his responsibilities include serving as the Managing Editor, Publicist, & Sales Director.