As always, I was joined by my colleagues Mike Randall, and Jamie Sieck to talk about the Baltimore Ravens.
On this episode, we discussed:
1) The 1st round of the 2021 Draft is Thursday April 29th… who do you want, who do you think the Ravens will be choosing from?
2) Who you can argue for as a reasonably plausible outcome; that you wouldn’t be excited to hear selected?
3) Kiper’s April 13th 2 round Mock… reactions?
6) We talked about Justin Houston last week… he visited the Ravens Tuesday.. how much better would you feel about the defense with him in the fold?
7) Where do you have the Ravens in the AFC hierarchy before the Draft?
You can listen to the show here.
You can discuss the show here.
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One
Chris Stoner founded Baltimore Sports and Life in 2009. He has appeared as a radio guest with 1090 WBAL, 105.7 The Fan, CBS 1300, Q1370, WOYK 1350, WKAV 1400, and WNST 1570. He has also been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Business Journal, and PressBox (TV). As Owner, his responsibilities include serving as the Managing Editor, Publicist, & Sales Director.