I was joined by Mike Tanier / Pro Football Network to preview the Super Bowl.
– These teams faced each other just two months ago, Mike’s primary takeaways from that game…
– KC will be without both of their starting OTs… Tampa Bay has a strong front 7… will the Bucs be able to get pressure without blitzing?
– If you are the Bucs, you can’t take everything away… what does Mike expect to see them try to do?
– Does Mike give an edge to one coaching staff vs. the other?
– Will KC be able to get pass rush up the middle vs. the Bucs?
– Keys for the Chiefs…
– Keys for the Bucs …
– Reaction to the Detroit / Rams trade…
– Mike is taking who and why?
You can listen to the show here.
You can discuss the show here.
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.
Chris Stoner founded Baltimore Sports and Life in 2009. He has appeared as a radio guest with 1090 WBAL, 105.7 The Fan, CBS 1300, Q1370, WOYK 1350, WKAV 1400, and WNST 1570. He has also been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Business Journal, and PressBox (TV). As Owner, his responsibilities include serving as the Managing Editor, Publicist, & Sales Director.