On this episode of The Bank, Mike Randall, Jamie Sieck, and myself discussed:
– Bleacher Report had an article on projected spots for remaining Free Agents… Antonio Brown projected to Baltimore. If we wake up to that signing in the near future, you will think what?
– One of our favorite writers is Baltimore Ravens.com columnist John Eisenberg. Eisenberg says don’t threat about the pass rush. Agree? Disagree?
– At NFL.com, Daniel Jeremiah continues to project Penn State’s Edge Jayson Oweh to the Ravens at 27. Thoughts?
– Our colleague Jason Hirschhorn wrote about Orlando Brown. Where did you agree / disagree?
– Top Free Agents at Each Position... any interest?
You can listen to the show here.
You can discuss the show here.
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.
Chris Stoner founded Baltimore Sports and Life in 2009. He has appeared as a radio guest with 1090 WBAL, 105.7 The Fan, CBS 1300, Q1370, WOYK 1350, WKAV 1400, and WNST 1570. He has also been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Business Journal, and PressBox (TV). As Owner, his responsibilities include serving as the Managing Editor, Publicist, & Sales Director.