On this episode of The Warehouse, Dr. Loftus, Matt Kory, and myself discuss:
– The big news in baseball… the Tatis contract…
– Best landing spot for Bradley Jr?
– Who are the winners and losers of the off-season?
– Matt’s article on the Orioles defense…
– Detroit is said to be toying with the idea of a 6 man rotation… should the O’s consider this?
– The Orioles have taken flyers on Felix Hernandez and Matt Harvey. Who interests you more?
– The Orioles starting 9 to begin ’21 figures to be
C: Severino / Sisco
Over / Under on these players who individually hit 12 or more homers?
Over / Under on these players who individually have an OPS over .725?
You can listen to the show here.
You can discuss the show here.
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.
Chris Stoner founded Baltimore Sports and Life in 2009. He has appeared as a radio guest with 1090 WBAL, 105.7 The Fan, CBS 1300, Q1370, WOYK 1350, WKAV 1400, and WNST 1570. He has also been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Business Journal, and PressBox (TV). As Owner, his responsibilities include serving as the Managing Editor, Publicist, & Sales Director.